Good attendance at the GARPUR special session organized during PowerTech...
END OF OCTOBER THE ORGANISER OF THE EU-FUNDED PROJECT BEST PATHS INVITED GARPUR TOGETHER WITH SOME OTHER TSO PROJECTS FOR A KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE WORKSHOP IN BERLIN.
The project coordinators of GARPUR, MIGRATE, and PROMOTioN identified potential interfaces and talked about aggregated aims of the European grid evolution. In future this collaboration shall be extend. The workshop gathered 60 industry professionals, policy stakeholders, and renewables sector actors.
The PowerPoint presentations can be accessed below.
- Introduction to the Best Paths project by Vicente Gonzalez Lopez, Project Coordinator, Red Eléctrica de España
- Demo 1: Multiterminal HVDC links in offshore windfarms by Luis Martin, Iberdrola
- Demo 2: Multivendor interoperability by Olivier Despouys, Réseau de Transport d'Électricité
- Demo 3: Upgrading of multiterminal HVDC interconnectors by Diego Crio, Terna Rete Italia
- Demo 4: Innovative repowering of AC corridors by Vanessa Gombert, 50Hertz Transmission
- Demo 5: DC superconducting links by Christian Eric Bruzek, Nexans
- Complementarities between all demonstrations by Antonio Ilicento, Terna
- ISGAN Annex 6 Programme by Bo Normak