The first Garpur webinar on "TSO Reliability Management: a probabilistic...
The GARPUR project's results presentation!
The GARPUR consortium is pleased to invite you to the presentation of the project outputs:
GARPUR's new reliability criteria and their impacts on the future handling of power system reliability.
The event is organised along two days:
- Day 1, 17 October 2017: A journey through the GARPUR technical results
- Day 2, 18 October 2017: Beyond GARPUR time horizon, making the GARPUR results operative in real life
DAY 1 primarily targets the technical world (system operators, academics working on reliability management, and energy and technology providers) and will detail the major achievements of the project.
DAY 2 essentially targets regulators, policy makers and TSOs and will focus on the GARPUR new reliability criteria impacts on society and the challenges and benefits for TSOs. A transition roadmap for the adoption of GARPUR results will be discussed.
Programme, registration and venue:
- The tentative programme can be downloaded here!
- Registration is now open, please register via this link. Number of places is limited. Please note that registration is based on first come first served!
- The sessions will take place from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm the first day and from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm the second day at "The Hotel " Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1000 Brussels.
For any question please contact: GARPUR.Final.Conference@sintef.no
Kindly forward this Save-the-Date to anyone in your network who you feel might be interested in attending the GARPUR FINAL CONFERENCE.